Skip to main content

What am i doing in Saudi Arabia?


 Hi everyone,

Today’s and my first blog will actually tell about me.

Most frequently asked question. What are you doing in Saudi Arabia how long have you been here? Do you speak Arabic?

Well, as many of you know me already trough instagram. I am a Turkish who lives in KSA for about 8 years now. I came here after marriage as my husband lives in Saudi Arabia’s Jeddah city.

I have 3 children a boy girl twins 7 years and a years old baby girl.

Also, Currently running my own food business in Jeddah. 

Over the years i improved my Arabic language in a good level. I went to an institute as well. I can write and read and talk little. I couldn’t improve in speaking a lot because i wasn’t forced to. Who ever i need to speak is talking English 🥰





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramadan and Eid in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

     What an exiciting month to come every year. We are waiting for it and even right after it finish we miss it so badly and we feel so sad.  While the Eid 2022 just ended, wanted to share how ramadan and eid starts and goes in Saudi Arabia, Jeddah. The decorating ritual starts arround all city shops, streets shopping malls lanterns and some cresent and star figures arround everywhere noticable. Women of Jeddah, starts to have their ramadan shopping particularly ramadan outfits such as long traditional dresses, home decor equipments like lights and coffee, snack utensils, new bukhoor and finally a big market shopping that includes many juices like “vimto” (a red berryful juice)    tank and laba n. And then shop for Most essential and famous food of ramadan “ Sambusak”. Sambusak is a triangle puff pastry sells as sheets and you can fill in with cheese, meat, chicken or vegetables and finally fry it. Women earlier before ramadan they prepare big amounts to store in freezer and cook befo